Service Level Agreement
Version 1.7 - September 2016
Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the provisions of the Terms. Capitalized words and phrases have the meaning specified in the Terms. We reserve the right to change the terms of this SLA in accordance with the Terms.
"SwoopTalent Talent Data Cloud" (TDC) means your data and any public data available through the SwoopTalent product.
"Maintenance" means scheduled Unavailability of the Services, as announced by us prior to the Services becoming Unavailable.
"Monthly Uptime Percentage" is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of minutes during the month in which the TDC were Unavailable. Monthly Uptime Percentage measurements exclude downtime resulting directly or indirectly from any SwoopTalent SLA Exclusion.
"Service Credit" means a credit denominated in US dollars, calculated as set forth below, that we may credit back to an eligible account.
"Unavailable" and "Unavailability" mean when the service and database are unavailable via login or API to users with appropriate credentials.
2. Service Commitment: 99.95% Uptime
SwoopTalent will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the SwoopTalent Talent Data Cloud (private and public clouds) available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.95% during any monthly billing cycle (the "Service Commitment"). Subject to the SwoopTalent SLA Exclusions, if we do not meet the Service Commitment, you will be eligible to receive a Service Credit.
A Monthly Uptime Percentage of 99.95% means that we guarantee you will experience no more than 21.56 min/month of Unavailability.
3. Service Commitments and Service Credits
Service Credits are calculated as a percentage of the total charges paid by you (excluding one-time payments, e.g. for training, etc.) for the monthly billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred in accordance with the schedule below:
- For Monthly Uptime Percentage less than 99.95% but equal to or greater than 99.0%, you will be eligible for a 10% Service Credit.
- For Monthly Uptime Percentage less than 99.0%, you will be eligible for a 30% Service Credit.
We will apply any Service Credits only against future payments for the Services otherwise due from you. At our discretion, we may issue the Service Credit to the credit card you used to pay for the billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred. Service Credits will not entitle you to any refund or other payment from SwoopTalent. A Service Credit will be applicable and issued only if the credit amount for the applicable monthly billing cycle is greater than one dollar ($1 USD). Service Credits may not be transferred or applied to any other account.
4. Sole Remedy
Unless otherwise provided in the Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy for any unavailability, non-performance, or other failure by us to provide the TDC is the receipt of a Service Credit (if eligible) in accordance with the terms of this SLA.
5. Credit Request and Payment Procedures
To receive a Service Credit, you must submit a claim by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible, the credit request must be received by us by the end of the second billing cycle after which the incident occurred and must include:
- the words "SLA Credit Request" in the subject line;
- the dates and times of each Unavailability incident that you are claiming;
- the account handle(s); and
- logs that document the errors and corroborate your claimed outage (any confidential or sensitive information in these logs should be removed or replaced with asterisks).
If the Monthly Uptime Percentage of such request is confirmed by us and is less than the Service Commitment, then we will issue the Service Credit to you within one billing cycle following the month in which your request is confirmed by us. Your failure to provide the request and other information as required above will disqualify you from receiving a Service Credit.
6. Service Requests
In support of services outlined in this Service Level Agreement, we will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request. Online help and support is available 24-7 via our support portal.
7. SwoopTalent SLA Exclusions
The Service Commitment does not apply to any unavailability, suspension or termination of the SwoopTalent Services, or any other SwoopTalent Service performance issues:
- That result from a suspension or Remedial Action, as described in the Terms;
- Caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any force majeure event, Internet access, or problems beyond the demarcation point of the SwoopTalent network;
- That result from any actions or inactions of you or any third party;
- That result from the equipment, software or other technology of you or any third party (other than third party equipment within our direct control);
- That result from failures of SwoopTalent Services not attributable to Unavailability; or
- That result from any Maintenance.
If availability is impacted by factors other than those used in our Monthly Uptime Percentage calculation, then we may issue a Service Credit considering such factors at our discretion.